Jaguars Are Reportedly Cutting Veteran Starter Today :- Just minutes after dealing for Packers offensive lineman Cole Van Lanen, the Jacksonville Jaguars are reportedly letting go of a starting guard, according to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler.
“Jaguars releasing OG Wes Martin, per source,” Fowler tweeted. Noting Martin “Has starter’s experience over three NFL seasons so could be picked up soon with OL injuries around league.”
Martin is entering his fourth NFL season after stints with Washington and the Giants.
He was drafted by the now-Commanders in the fourth round back in 2019 and has played in 32 games to this point in his career, starting 11.
Read Also :-
- Jaguars Are Reportedly Cutting Veteran Starter Today
- Erin Andrews Names The 1 NFL Player She Always Loves Talking To
- Deshaun Watson’s Accusers’ Lawyer Makes Major Alvin Kamara Announcement
- LeBron James Posted Something To Instagram
- Racing World Reacts To Danica Patrick’s Performance Sunday