Danica Patrick :- Formula 1 was in Montreal for the Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday afternoon.
Max Verstappen of Red Bull won the grand prix, while Carlos Sainz finished in second place and Lewis Hamilton took third.
Fans were impressed by Patrick’s performance.
“Danica Patrick is the most knowledgeable in this F1 pre-race gabfest. The other two labradoodles are embarrassing themselves,” one fan tweeted.
“Danica Patrick basically just got Toto Wolff to admit that by raising the ride height Mercedes were able to drastically reduce their porpoising,” another fan tweeted.
Some fans are suggesting that Patrick receive a full-time role with the Formula 1 coverage.
While Formula 1 fans might enjoy Patrick on a full-time broadcasting basis, she’s still a part of NASCAR and Indy Car coverage, as well.
Read Also :-
- Jaguars Are Reportedly Cutting Veteran Starter Today
- Erin Andrews Names The 1 NFL Player She Always Loves Talking To
- Deshaun Watson’s Accusers’ Lawyer Makes Major Alvin Kamara Announcement
- LeBron James Posted Something To Instagram
- Racing World Reacts To Danica Patrick’s Performance Sunday